UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Geophysicist, Chemist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Oct-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Geophysicist, Chemist|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Geologist, Group A||100|
|Geophysicist, Group A||50|
|Chemist. Group A||20|
|Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’||20|
|Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’||1|
|Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’||1|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Geologist, Group A||Masters Degree|
|Geophysicist, Group A||M.Sc|
|Chemist. Group A|
|Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’||Masters Degree|
|Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ) Group ‘A’|
|Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-01-2021.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- Government Servants: 07 years
- Handicapped Persons: 10 years.
- Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with benchmark disability candidates:Nil
- All Other Candidates:Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Geophysicist, Chemist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-09-2021 to 12-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Geophysicist, Chemist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2021