UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of National Defence Academy, Naval Academy in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is
29-Jun-2021 (Extended Upto 08th October 2021).
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||National Defence Academy, Naval Academy|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|National Defence Academy||370|
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Rs. Nill/-
Written Exam, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (National Defence Academy, Naval Academy) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 09-06-2021 to
29-June-2021 (Extended Upto 08th October 2021)
Steps to Apply for UPSC National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
For Men Candidates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM
- Last date to pay the application fee: 28-06-2021
- Date of Withdrawal of Applications for candidates who do not want to appear at this Examination: 06th to 12-Jul-2021 06:00 PM
- Date for Producing Photocopies of Documents who Qualify for SSB Interview who could not produce Original Documents: 24-Jun-2022.
- Date of Examination: 05-Sep-2021
- Date of Commencement of Course: 02-Jul-2022 Onwards
- Likely Date of Declaration of Written Result: December 2022
For Women Candidates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2021 (24th September 2021)
- Last Date to Apply Online:
29-Jun-2021 06:00 PM(Extended Upto 08th October 2021)
- Date of Examination:
05-Sep-2021(Extended Upto 14th November 2021)
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Corrigendum for Women Candidates: Click Here
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in