UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Mar-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||3|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||1|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases||1|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, M.D, M.S, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Editor||Diploma/ Degree|
|Scientist B||Masters Degree|
|Technical Officer||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Driller-in-Charge||Degree in Drilling/Mining/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical|
|Deputy Director||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||BE/ B.Tech|
|System Analyst||Masters Degree, M.Sc|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)||MS|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases||MD|
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have about five years’ practical experience in a responsible capacity in a library of standing & Proficiency in Telugu language
- Photographic Officer: Candidates should have Two years’ experience in various branches of photography including experience in Press Photography in an organization in the field of Print or Audio-Visual Media
- Scientist B: Candidates should have Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Toxicology in any Central Government or State Government organization or recognized research institute or Forensic Science Laboratory under the Central or State Government.
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety: Candidates Should Have Ten years’ professional experience in Industrial Installation or engineering workshop (including at least two years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering in direct relation to plant and equipment used in mining).
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Candidates should have Two years experience in supervisory capacity in the field of radio aids to navigation
- System Analyst in Union Public Service Commission: Candidates Should Have Three years post qualification experience in actual software development using PHP or JAVA or ASP.Net and having experience in database such as MYSQL or SQL or ORACLE or POSTGRES data base in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Statutory or Autonomous organization or from any recognized Institution
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates should have Three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
- Senior Lecturer: Candidates should have three years’ teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Editor||Max. 35|
|Photographic Officer||Max. 30|
|Scientist B||Max. 35|
|Deputy Director||Max. 40|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Max. 35|
|Senior Lecturer||Max. 50|
|Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)|
|Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases|
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 12-03-2022 to 31-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Editor, Photographic Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Mar-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days