Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022: Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office (Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office) has released a notification at uttardinajpur.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Asha Worker in Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Sep-2022
Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office (Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office)|
|Post Details||Asha Worker|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal|
|Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Official Website||uttardinajpur.gov.in|
Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Vacancy Details
|Block Name||No of Posts|
Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office official notification.
As per the Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Recruitment (Asha Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the To The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Office of the Block Development Officer, Uttar Dinajpur on or before 28-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Asha Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Sep-2022
Uttar Dinajpur Sub Divisional Office Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uttardinajpur.gov.in