WAPCOS Recruitment 2021: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS) has released a notification at wapcos.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Resident Engineer, Junior Engineer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Oct-2021
WAPCOS Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited (WAPCOS)|
|Post Details||Assistant Resident Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.25000-30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|WAPCOS Official Website||wapcos.gov.in|
WAPCOS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Resident Engineer||1|
WAPCOS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per WAPCOS official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Resident Engineer||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Junior Engineer||BE/ B.Tech|
WAPCOS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Assistant Resident Engineer||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 30,000/-|
WAPCOS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years , as on 31-Aug-2021.
No Application Fee.
Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply for WAPCOS Recruitment (Assistant Resident Engineer, Junior Engineer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head (Pers.) WAPCOS Limited Plot No. 76-C, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana – 122015 on or before 06-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for WAPCOS Assistant Resident Engineer, Junior Engineer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the WAPCOS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Oct-2021