WB Health Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Health (WB Health) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Public Health Manager in West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Nov-2021
WB Health Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health (WB Health)|
|Post Details||Public Health Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WB Health Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
WB Health Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per WB Health official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Dental/ Nursing, Social Science,MBA, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should Have 2 Years Post Qualification Experience in the Field of Health Programme Management in Disease Surveillance / Community Mobilization Inter Sectoral Collaboration/ IEC -BCC Activities/ Quality Control/ Monitoring and Evaluation
Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Health recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 31-Dec-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Short List, Computer Test
How to apply for WB Health Recruitment (Public Health Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WB Health official website wbhealth.gov.in, Starts from 17-11-2021 to 26-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for WB Health Public Health Manager Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through WB Health official website wbhealth.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal Health will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WB Health online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Nov-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 03-12-2021
- Last Date of Full Submission of Form: 07th December 2021