WB Health Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Health (WB Health) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 04-Aug-2021
WB Health Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health (WB Health)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WB Health Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
WB Health Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WB Health official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Health recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-01-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WB Health Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: CMOH office, Kalyanpur Satellite Township, Kalyanpur, Asansol. on 04-Aug-2021
- Date of notification Released: 30-07-2021
- Walk-In Date: 04-Aug-2021
WB Health Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in