WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a notification at wbhrb.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Dec-2022
WBHRB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|WBHRB Official Website||wbhrb.in|
WBHRB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Medical Officer (GDMO)||750|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||679|
WBHRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBHRB official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
WBHRB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Medical Officer (GDMO)||Max. 36|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- All candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBHRB official website wbhrb.in, Starts from 09-12-2022 to 23-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through WBHRB official website wbhrb.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBHRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Dec-2022
WBHRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification for Medical Officer (GDMO) Post pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Medical Officer (Specialist) Post pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhrb.in