WBPDCL Recruitment 2021: West Bengal Power Development Corporation (WBPDCL) has released a notification at wbpdcl.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 10-Dec-2021
WBPDCL Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation (WBPDCL)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse|
|Salary||Rs. 29,000 – 56,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBPDCL Official Website||wbpdcl.co.in|
WBPDCL Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per WBPDCL official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the West Bengal Power Development Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years , as on 01-11-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WBPDCL Recruitment (Medical Officer, Staff Nurse) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block – LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700106. on 10-Dec-2021
- Date of notification Released: 23-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 10-Dec-2021
WBPDCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbpdcl.co.in
Note: Age Relaxation 45 years for Exempted Category (EC) candidates.