WBSHFWS Recruitment 2023: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Urban Asha Coordinator in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Jun-2023
WBSHFWS Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti (WBSHFWS)|
|Post Details||Urban Asha Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs. 32,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBSHFWS Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
WBSHFWS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBSHFWS official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, MSW, MBA, MPH, MHA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Examination, Computer Test, Interview
How to apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment (Urban Asha Coordinator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBSHFWS official website wbhealth.gov.in, Starts from 25-05-2023 to 07-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for WBSHFWS Urban Asha Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through WBSHFWS official website wbhealth.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBSHFWS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jun-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 05-06-2023
- Last Date for Registration: 03rd June 2023