WBUAFS Recruitment 2022: West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) has released a notification at wbuafscl.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional-II in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 23-Jul-2022
WBUAFS Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS)|
|Post Details||Young Professional-II|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBUAFS Official Website||wbuafscl.ac.in|
WBUAFS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBUAFS official notification candidate should have completed M.F.Sc, Masters Degree in Life Science/ Fisheries/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Marine Biology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WBUAFS Recruitment (Young Professional-II) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23-Jul-2022 along with all required documents
- Interview Venue Details: Farmers Hostel, Directorate of Research, Extension and Farms, WBUAFS, Belgachia, Kolkata – 700037
- Date of notification Released: 11-07-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 23-Jul-2022
- Date of Interview: 29th July 2022
WBUAFS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbuafscl.ac.in