WBUT Recruitment 2023: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (WBUT) has released a notification at makautwb.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor of Practice in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Feb-2023
WBUT Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (WBUT)|
|Post Details||Professor of Practice|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|WBUT Official Website||makautwb.ac.in|
WBUT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WBUT official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WBUT Recruitment ( Professor of Practice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WBUT official website makautwb.ac.in, Starts from 03-02-2023 to 14-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for WBUT Professor of Practice Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through WBUT official website makautwb.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WBUT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Feb-2023