WCCB Recruitment 2021: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has released a notification at wccb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk in Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chenai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Nov-2021
WCCB Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)|
|Post Details||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|WCCB Official Website||wccb.gov.in|
WCCB Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||2|
|Stenographer Grade I||3|
|Stenographer Grade III||1|
WCCB Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per WCCB official notification.
WCCB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary ( Per Month)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Stenographer Grade I||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WCCB Recruitment (Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot-1, BhikajiCama Place, New Delhi – 110066. on or before 16-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for WCCB Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the WCCB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Nov-2021
WCCB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wccb.gov.in