WCCB Recruitment 2023: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) has released a notification at wccb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Head Constable in Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, kolkata – West Bengal, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Jan-2023
WCCB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)|
|Post Details||Head Constable|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, kolkata – West Bengal, Delhi – New Delhi|
|WCCB Official Website||wccb.gov.in|
WCCB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WCCB official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WCCB Recruitment (Head Constable) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the To The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Trikoot-1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 on or before 09-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for WCCB Head Constable Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the WCCB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jan-2023