ZSI Recruitment 2021: Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has released a notification at zsi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021
ZSI Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.12000-47000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ZSI Official Website||zsi.gov.in|
ZSI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||3|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||1|
ZSI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ZSI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Gradution, Master’s Degree, Ph.D in Zoology/Life Sciences from any of the recognized board or University.
|Junior Research Fellow||Graduation/ Post Graduation with 60% Marks, Master Degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||M.Sc, Ph.D in Zoology/ Life Sciences|
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates Should Have Research experience in Taxonomy, Systematics, Zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife Photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection.
Post Doctoral Fellow:
- Candidate having 3 years of Research/ Teaching experience (Duration of Ph.D to be considered as Research Experience) in a recognized Institution/ University.
- M.Sc. with at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
ZSI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 47,000/-|
ZSI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Zoological Survey of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||Max. 28 Years|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Max. 40 Years|
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD Candidates: 05 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ZSI Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Zoological Survey of India, M – Block, New Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal on or before 30-Nov-2021. Candidates can also send through Email id: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for ZSI Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ZSI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
ZSI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: zsi.gov.in