AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released a notification at aiimskalyani.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Kalyani – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Feb-2023
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|AIIMS Kalyani Official Website||aiimskalyani.edu.in|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Kalyani official notification candidate should have completed MD/ MS/ DNB, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (OPH) Candidates: 10 Years
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Offline/ Online Interview
How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Kalyani official website aiimskalyani.edu.in, Starts from 20-02-2023 to 28-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Kalyani official website aiimskalyani.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Kalyani online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2023
- Date of Interview: 10th Mar 2023
AIIMS Kalyani Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: aiimskalyani.edu.in