AMDER Recruitment 2022: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER) has released a notification at amd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Nov-2022
AMDER Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMDER)|
|Post Details||Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 35,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|AMDER Official Website||amd.gov.in|
AMDER Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer||9|
|Assistant Security Officer||38|
AMDER Recruitment required eligibility details
AMDER Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per AMDER official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Translation Officer||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Security Officer||Graduation|
AMDER Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Translation Officer||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Assistant Security Officer|
|Security Guard||Rs. 18,000/-|
AMDER Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Translation Officer||18 – 28|
|Assistant Security Officer||18 – 27|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Security Officer Posts: Rs. 200/-
- Security Guard Posts: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Physical Test, Written Test, Interview
How to apply for AMDER Recruitment (Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AMDER’s official website amd.gov.in, Starts from 29-10-2022 to 17-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for AMDER Security Guard, Assistant Security Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AMDER’s official website amd.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application, including the Candidate’s Name, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc., will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AMDER online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Nov-2022