Birbhum District Magistrate Recruitment 2022: Office of the District Magistrate, Birbhum (Birbhum District Magistrate) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Centre Administrator, Case Worker in Birbhum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Jun-2022
Birbhum District Magistrate Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Office of the District Magistrate, Birbhum (Birbhum District Magistrate)|
|Post Details||Centre Administrator, Case Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|Birbhum District Magistrate Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
Birbhum District Magistrate Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Birbhum District Magistrate Recruitment required eligibility details
Birbhum District Magistrate Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Birbhum District Magistrate official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Centre Administrator||Degree, Post Graduation|
Birbhum District Magistrate Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Centre Administrator||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Case Worker||Rs. 15,000/-|
As per the Office of the District Magistrate, Birbhum Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Birbhum District Magistrate Recruitment (Centre Administrator, Case Worker) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Birbhum District Magistrate official website birbhum.gov.in, Starts from 24-05-2022 to 03-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for Birbhum District Magistrate Centre Administrator, Case Worker Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Birbhum District Magistrate official website birbhum.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Office of the District Magistrate, Birbhum will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Birbhum District Magistrate online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Jun-2022