Bose Institute Recruitment 2021: Bose Institute (Bose Institute) has released a notification at jcbose.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate II, Administrative Assistant in Kolkata- West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Nov-2021
Bose Institute Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Bose Institute (Bose Institute)|
|Post Details||Project Associate II, Administrative Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata– West Bengal|
|Bose Institute Official Website||jcbose.ac.in|
Bose Institute Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of the Posts|
|Project Associate II||1|
Bose Institute Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per Bose Institute official notification candidate should have completed 10th, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Project Associate II||M.Sc|
|Administrative Assistant||B.Sc/ B.Com|
- Project Associate II: Candidate Should have 2 Years Experience in Biology Research work
- Administrative Assistant: Candidate Should have Working Experience in Accounting. Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft office
- Project Assistant: Candidate Should have Working Experience in Rural Development Work and small scale research studies
- Master Trainer: Candidate Should have Working Experience in Rural Development Work
Bose Institute Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Project Associate II||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Master Trainer||Rs. 710/- Per Day|
Bose Institute Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Bose Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 50 years .
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Project Associate II||Max 35 Years|
|Administrative Assistant||Max 50 Years|
|Master Trainer||Max 40 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Bose Institute Recruitment (Project Associate II, Administrative Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Bose Institute official website jcbose.ac.in, Starts from 09-11-2021 to 24-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for Bose Institute Project Associate II, Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Bose Institute official website jcbose.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bose Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Bose Institute online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Nov-2021