CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification at cbic.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Inspector in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 29-Jul-2022
CBIC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CBIC Official Website||cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CBIC official notification.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Directorate General Of Audit, Indirect Taxes & Customs Kolkata Zonal Unit, Bamboo Villa, 4th Floor 169, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700014. on or before 29-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for CBIC Inspector Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CBIC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jul-2022
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in