CCI Recruitment 2022: Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has released a notification at cciltd.in for recruitment to the Post of Engineer, Officer, Accountant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-May-2022
CCI Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI)|
|Post Details||Engineer, Officer, Accountant|
|Salary||As per CCI Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|CCI Official Website||cciltd.in|
CCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Cost & Management Accountant||1|
CCI Recruitment required eligibility details
CCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CCI official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA, Graduation, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Officer||Engineering Degree / MBA / CA / Post Graduation / Graduation|
|Cost & Management Accountant||ICWA|
- Production/ Mechanical: Candidates should have Experience of Maintenance operation and Production, Project Planning Implementation, and Coordination, of Large Size Modern Cement Project
- Civil: Candidates should have Experience in Design Project Implementation Construction ,of Industrial Structures Foundation, large Concrete soils for Storage and their Maintenance
- Mining: Candidates should have Experience in Quarry Management in Open Caste Mechanized Mines
- Instrumentation: Candidates should have Experience in Process Instrumentation and Computer/ Micro Processer Based Process Control System Programming Operation and Trouble Shooting automation of Modern cement plant
- Electrical: Candidates should have Experience in Commissiong Testing and Maintenance of Electrical Equipments high Tension and Low Tension
- Material Management: Candidates should have Experience in Material Management in Manufacturing Company/ PSU
- Marketing: Candidates should have Experience in Marketing of Cement
- Finance Accounts: Candidates should have Experience in Finance Accounts and Manufacturing Company/ PSU
- Human Resource: Candidates should have Experience in HR Industrial Relations Welfare Labour Laws Administrative Functions in a Company of Repute
- Company Secretary: Candidates should have Experience in Company Secretarial Functions in a Company of Repute
- Raja Sabha Adhikari: Candidates should have Experience of Translarion from Hindi to English and Vice Versa in a Company of Repute
- Legal: Candidates should have Experience in Commercial and Industrial laws in a Manufacturing Company/ PSU
- CA: Candidates should have Experience in Finance Accounts in a Manufacturing Company/ PSU
- Cost And Management Account: Candidates should have Experience in Finance Accounts in a Manufacturing Company/ PSU
CCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Cement Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years . As on 31-May-2022
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Medical Exam, Documents Verification, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CCI Recruitment (Engineer, Officer, Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Manager (HR), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Post Box No.3061, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 31-May-2022
Steps to Apply for CCI Engineer, Officer, Accountant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CCI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-May-2022