CGWB Recruitment 2022: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has released a notification at cgwb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Staff Car Driver in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2022
CGWB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)|
|Post Details||Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CGWB Official Website||cgwb.gov.in|
CGWB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CGWB official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Three years experience of driving Heavy Vehicles (after, possessing a Heavy Vehicle Driving License) from Central/ State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Private Sector Company registered under Company Act.
As per the Central Ground Water Board Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-04-2021.
No Application Fee.
Interview, Driving License
How to apply for CGWB Recruitment (Staff Car Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, South Western Region, Bhujal Bhawan, 27th Main, 7th Cross, HSR Layout Sector-1, Bengaluru – 560102 on or before 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for CGWB Staff Car Driver Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CGWB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2022