CMERI Recruitment 2021: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has released a notification at cmeri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Assistant in Durgapur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 20-Dec-2021
CMERI Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Durgapur – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|CMERI Official Website||cmeri.res.in|
CMERI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMERI official notification candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Experience of 02 years in the area of 3D CAD Modeling/Machining/ Drafting/ CNC/Molding/Casting etc
- Experience of 02 years in the area of System Design/ Micro controller/ Sensors/ Data Acquisition Systems/ Design of circuit/ power electrics etc
- Experience of 02 years in the area of preparing the estimates for civil works, tender documents, supervise execution of works, preparing bills and handling maintenance of existing buildings & services etc OR
- Experience of 02 years in the area of maintenance of HT/LT Electrical Installations including distribution system, transformers, diesel Generator sets and breakers.
- Experience of 02 years in the area of operation and maintenance of tractors/ field equipments / vehicles etc
Age Limit: As per the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex–Servicemen/Women/CSIR Employees/Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply for CMERI Recruitment (Technical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 29-11-2021 to 20-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)
Steps to Apply for CMERI Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CMERI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Dec-2021