CRIJAF Recruitment 2022: Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres (CRIJAF) has released a notification at crijaf.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional-I in Kolkata – West Bengal . Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 18-Mar-2022
CRIJAF Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres (CRIJAF)|
|Post Details||Young Professional-I|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CRIJAF Official Website||crijaf.org.in|
CRIJAF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CRIJAF official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Agricultural Chemistry /Agricultural Physics/ Soil and Water Conservation/Agricultural Chemicals /Agronomy/Microbiology /Biotechnology/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Masters from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have experience in fieldwork, soil sampling, soil and plant sample analysis,carbon sequestration, life cycle analysis, biomass analysis, biochemical estimation for sugars,ethanol, structural carbohydrates, setting up saccharification and fermentation process.
As per the Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CRIJAF Recruitment (Young Professional-I) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, email@example.com on or before 18-Mar-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 09-03-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 18-Mar-2022
CRIJAF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: crijaf.org.in