DCPU Malda Recruitment 2022: District Child Protection Unit Malda (DCPU Malda) has released a notification at malda.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Centre Administrator, Case Worker in Malda – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jun-2022
DCPU Malda Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||District Child Protection Unit Malda (DCPU Malda)|
|Post Details||Centre Administrator, Case Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Malda – West Bengal|
|DCPU Malda Official Website||malda.gov.in|
DCPU Malda Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DCPU Malda Recruitment required eligibility details
DCPU Malda Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per DCPU Malda official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Centre Administrator||Degree, Post Graduation|
DCPU Malda Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Centre Administrator||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Case Worker||Rs. 15,000/-|
DCPU Malda Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the District Child Protection Unit Malda Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 30-06-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Centre Administrator||18 – 45|
|Case Worker||18 – 35|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DCPU Malda Recruitment (Centre Administrator, Case Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Magistrate and Collect orate, Malda – West Bengal on or before 30-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for DCPU Malda Centre Administrator, Case Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DCPU Malda recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Jun-2022
DCPU Malda Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: malda.gov.in