District Court Jhargram Recruitment 2021: District Court Jhargram (District Court Jhargram) has released a notification at jhargram.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk in Jhargram – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 01-Oct-2021
District Court Jhargram Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||District Court Jhargram (District Court Jhargram)|
|Post Details||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 17,000 – 38,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jhargram – West Bengal|
|District Court Jhargram Official Website||jhargram.gov.in|
District Court Jhargram Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||22|
|Peon/ Night Guard||28|
District Court Jhargram Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per District Court Jhargram official notification.
District Court Jhargram Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|English Stenographer||Rs. 32,100 – 38,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 22,700 – 36,400/-|
|Process Server||Rs. 21,000 – 33,700/-|
|Peon/ Night Guard||Rs. 17,000 – 25,600/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for District Court Jhargram Recruitment (English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at District Court Jhargram official website jhargram.gov.in, Starts from 23-09-2021 to 01-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for District Court Jhargram English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through District Court Jhargram official website jhargram.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. District Court Jhargram will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the District Court Jhargram online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Oct-2021