District Welfare Officer Bankura Recruitment 2021: District Welfare Officer Bankura (District Welfare Officer Bankura) has released a notification at bankura.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Superintendent, Caretaker in Bankura – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Dec-2021
District Welfare Officer Bankura Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||District Welfare Officer Bankura (District Welfare Officer Bankura)|
|Post Details||Superintendent, Caretaker|
|Salary||Rs. 2,500 – 12,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bankura – West Bengal|
|District Welfare Officer Bankura Official Website||bankura.gov.in|
District Welfare Officer Bankura Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Darwan and Night Guard||4|
District Welfare Officer Bankura Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per District Welfare Officer Bankura official notification candidate should have completed 08th,10th, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Darwan and Night Guard|
- Superintendent: Minimum 5 Years Experience Knowing Computer Skills in any Government or Government Sponsored Institution Preferably Government Office
- Cook/ Helper/ Darwan and Night Guard Karmabandhu: Resident of Respective Block in Where the Hostel is Situated
District Welfare Officer Bankura Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Cook||Rs. 3,500 – 4,000/-|
|Helper||Rs. 2,500 – 3,000/-|
|Darwan and Night Guard||Rs. 3,500/-|
District Welfare Officer Bankura Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the District Welfare Officer Bankura recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for District Welfare Officer Bankura Recruitment (Superintendent, Caretaker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Project Officer and District welfare Officer on or before 06-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for District Welfare Officer Bankura Superintendent, Caretaker Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the District Welfare Officer Bankura recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Dec-2021
District Welfare Officer Bankura Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bankura.gov.in