ECHS Recruitment 2021: Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released a notification at echs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Dental Officer in Trimulgherry – Gulbarga – Chittoor – Guntur – Giddalur – Kadapa – Mahabubnagar – Vijayawada – Eluru – Karimnagar – Golconda. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Sep-2021
ECHS Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Dental Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 16,800 – 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Trimulgherry – Gulbarga – Chittoor – Guntur – Giddalur – Kadapa – Mahabubnagar – Vijayawada – Eluru – Karimnagar – Golconda|
|ECHS Official Website||echs.gov.in|
ECHS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
ECHS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ECHS official notification candidate should have completed 08th, Diploma, B.Sc, Graduation, BMLT, DMLT, D.Pharm, B.Pharm, BDS, M.D, M.S, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Medical Specialist||MD/ MS|
|Nursing Assistant||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||B.Pharm / D.Pharm|
ECHS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|OIC Polyclinic||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Medical Specialist||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Nursing Assistant||Rs. 28,100/-|
|Dental Officer||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 28,100/-|
|Female Attendant||Rs. 16,800/-|
ECHS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 1-01-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment (Medical Officer, Dental Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the State HQ ECHS, C/o Bison URS Complex, Nag Mandir Road, Trimulgherry, Secunderabad – 500015 on or before 04-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer, Dental Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the ECHS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service)
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Sep-2021
- Date of Walk-In: 05th to 13th October 2021
|OIC Polyclinic||05th October 2021|
|Medical Officer||06th October 2021|
|Dental Officer||07th,08th October 2021|
|Lab Technician||09th October 2021|
|physiotherapist||11th October 2021|
|Female Attendant||12th October 2021|
|Driver||13th October 2021|
ECHS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: echs.gov.in