ECIL Recruitment 2021: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification at ecil.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Dec-2021
ECIL Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Details||Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.25000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|ECIL Official Website||ecil.co.in|
ECIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ECIL official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details:
- Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with Minimum 60% Marks
- Candidate Should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/ Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred. 1 year of apprenticeship training shall also be considered as experience.
Age Limit: As per the Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 30-Nov-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
No Application Fee.
Merit List, Work Experience & Document Verification
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment (Technical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ECIL official website ecil.co.in, Starts from 11-12-2021 to 21-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for ECIL Technical Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through ECIL official website ecil.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Electronics Corporation of India Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ECIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Dec-2021