IIFCL Recruitment 2023: India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has released a notification at iifcl.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Apr-2023
IIFCL Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IIFCL Official Website||iifcl.co.in|
IIFCL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIFCL official notification candidate should have completed CA, LLB, BA, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation, PGDM, and MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years, as of 28-02-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, PWD (Unreserved) Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 8 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 10 Years
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Screening
- Written Examination
- Behavioural Examination
How to apply for IIFCL Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIFCL’s official website iifcl.co.in, Starts from 11-03-2023 to 02-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for IIFCL Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IIFCL official website iifcl.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIFCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Apr-2023
IIFCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iifcl.co.in