IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIIT Kalyani) has released a notification at iiitkalyani.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant, Junior Technician in Kalyani – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Nov-2022
IIIT Kalyani Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIIT Kalyani)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant, Junior Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 35,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|IIIT Kalyani Official Website||iiitkalyani.ac.in|
IIIT Kalyani Recruitment required eligibility details
IIIT Kalyani Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIIT Kalyani official notification candidate should have completed B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Assistant||B.Com, M.Com|
|Junior Technical Superintendent – Technical||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in CSE/ ECE/ IT/ Software Sciences, MCA|
|Junior Technician||BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering|
IIIT Kalyani Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 21,700/-|
|Junior Technical Superintendent – Technical||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 21,700/-|
IIIT Kalyani Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Assistant||Max. 27|
|Junior Technical Superintendent – Technical||Max. 32|
|Junior Technician||Max. 27|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIIT Kalyani Recruitment (Junior Assistant, Junior Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani, WEBEL IT Park, (Near Buddha Park), Kalyani – 741235, Nadia, West Bengal, India and also send through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for IIIT Kalyani Junior Assistant, Junior Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IIIT Kalyani recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Nov-2022