IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has released a notification at iitkgp.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, Junior Project Officer in Kharagpur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Nov-2021
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Post Details||JRF, Junior Project Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kharagpur – West Bengal|
|IIT Kharagpur Official Website||iitkgp.ac.in|
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
|Junior Project Officer||3|
IIT Kharagpur Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Kharagpur official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, M.Sc or equivalent in any Medical or Life Science
- Junior Project Officer: should have at least 70 % (CGPA-7 out of 10 point scale) or above in Class X, Class XII, B. Tech degree or equivalent. 1. B. Tech discipline (valid GATE/NET score) should be either in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, or Automation Engineering
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidates Should have experience in machine learning and image processing, experience in handling hazardous biochemical reagents with valid GATE / NET qualification
IIT Kharagpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Junior Project Officer||Rs. 35,000/-|
IIT Kharagpur Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||Max 28 Years|
|Junior Project Officer||Max 32 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment (JRF, Junior Project Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Kharagpur official website iitkgp.ac.in, Starts from 01-11-2021 to 22-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for IIT Kharagpur JRF, Junior Project Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Kharagpur official website iitkgp.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Kharagpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Nov-2021
IIT Kharagpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iitkgp.ac.in