IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) has released a notification at iitkgp.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Project Officer, JRF in Kharagpur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-May-2022
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)|
|Post Details||Senior Project Officer, JRF|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 – 46,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kharagpur – West Bengal|
|IIT Kharagpur Official Website||iitkgp.ac.in|
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Project Officer||1|
|Junior Research Fellowship (BFA)||1|
|Junior Research Fellowship (IPM)||1|
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT Kharagpur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIT Kharagpur official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Senior Project Officer||ME/ M.Tech in Transportation Engineering, Civil Engineering|
|Junior Research Fellowship (BFA)||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Composite Engineering|
|Junior Research Fellowship (IPM)||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Production/ Aerospace, ME/ M.Tech|
- Senior Project Officer: Candidate Should have with a Minimum Experience of 2 year in research/ Consultancy in the area of Transportation planning/ Traffic Engineering.
- Junior Research Fellowship (BFA): Candidate Should have Practical/Industrial Experience with Polymer Composites, Compression moulding, Design and Simulation in composites using Abaqus and Fortran.
- Junior Research Fellowship (IPM): Candidate Should have Experience and strengths in Solid mechanics modelling and Theory, basic Familiarity in working with differential equations and matrices, Failure analysis.
IIT Kharagpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Project Officer||Rs. 46,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellowship (BFA)||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellowship (IPM)|
IIT Kharagpur Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 32 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Project Officer||Max. 32|
|Junior Research Fellowship (BFA)||Max. 28|
|Junior Research Fellowship (IPM)|
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH / Visually Handicapped/ Female Candidates: 5 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment (Senior Project Officer, JRF) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT Kharagpur official website iitkgp.ac.in, Starts from 05-05-2022 to 25-May-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT Kharagpur Senior Project Officer, JRF Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT Kharagpur official website iitkgp.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT Kharagpur online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-May-2022
IIT Kharagpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iitkgp.ac.in