INCOIS Recruitment 2022: Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) has released a notification at incois.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist, Project Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Sep-2022
INCOIS Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Post Details||Project Scientist, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|INCOIS Official Website||incois.gov.in|
INCOIS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Project Scientist III||9|
|Project Scientist II||23|
|Project Scientist I||59|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||6|
INCOIS Recruitment required eligibility details
INCOIS Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per INCOIS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, BCA, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, Masters Degree, M.F.Sc, Post Graduation Degree, M.Sc, ME/ M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Scientist III: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Mechanical/ Environmental / Chemical, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Science Communication/ Oceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Zoology, Computers/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation
- Project Scientist II: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical
Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Oceanic Sciences/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences/ Marine Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Zoology, Chemical Oceanography/ Hydrochemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Earth system science & Technology/ Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering, Geophysics/Marine Geophysics / Marine Geology / Geology, Computers/ Information Technology, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology, Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Environmental Chemical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geomatics / Geoinformatics/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geospatial Sciences
- Project Scientist I: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil/ Public health Engineering Infrastructure, Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation, Computers / Information Technology, Physical Oceanography/ Ocean Engineering/ Naval Architecture/Mechanical/ Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture/Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Atmospheric Sciences / Oceanic Sciences / Climate Sciences/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Physical Oceanography/ Physics / Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Chemical Oceanography/ Mathematics/ Environmental Sciences/ Ocean Technology/ Ocean Technology, Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ Marine Geology/ Earth Sciences, M.F.Sc in Fisheries Resources Management, Post Graduation Degree/ M.Sc/ M. Tech in Biological Oceanography/ Marine Biology/ Fisheries/ Zoology, M.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ Masters Degree in Geo-Informatics / Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geospatial Sciences & Technologies/ Spatial Information Technology, Physical/ Chemical Oceanography/Marine Science or Physics/ Ocean Technology
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer technology, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication/ Electronic and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical and Electronics, Civil Engineering, B.Sc in Computer Science, Electronics, Biology/ Zoology (Fisheries), Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics, BCA
- Project Scientific Administrative Assistant: Graduation
- Expert/ Consultant: Graduation, Masters Degree in Technology in Ocean/ Atmospheric Science, Computers/ Information Technology, Doctoral Degree in Ocean Sciences/ Atmospheric Science/ Marine Sciences/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
INCOIS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Scientist III||Rs. 78,000/-|
|Project Scientist II||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Project Scientist I||Rs. 56,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Expert/ Consultant||Rs. 65,000 – 1,00,000/-|
INCOIS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist III||Max. 45|
|Project Scientist II||Max. 40|
|Project Scientist I||Max. 35|
|Project Assistant||Max. 50|
|Project Scientific Administrative Assistant|
|Expert/ Consultant||Max. 65|
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for INCOIS Recruitment (Project Scientist, Project Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at INCOIS official website incois.gov.in, Starts from 20-08-2022 to 09-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for INCOIS Project Scientist, Project Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through INCOIS official website incois.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the INCOIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Sep-2022