Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023: Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department) has released a notification at incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director, Assistant Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Dec-2023
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director, Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs.15600-216600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Income Tax Department Official Website||incometaxindia.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Income Tax Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Income Tax Department Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Income Tax Department official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Director: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology, Masters Degree in Computer Application, M.Sc in CS/ IT
- Deputy Director: Degree in Computer Applications/Computer Science/ Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering, BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology, Masters Degree in Computer application/ Computer Science, M.Tech
- Assistant Director: Degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering, Masters Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science, M.Tech
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Director||Rs. 1,31,000 – 2,16,600/-|
|Deputy Director||As Per Norms|
Age Limit: As per the Income Tax Department recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 27-12-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Deputy Director, Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Directorate of Income Tax (Systems), Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ground Floor, E2, ARA Center, Jhandewalan Ext., New Delhi-110055 on or before 28-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Deputy Director, Assistant Director Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Income Tax Department recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Dec-2023
Income Tax Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in