IRDAI Recruitment 2023: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released a notification at irdai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-May-2023
IRDAI Vacancy Details April 2023
|Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)
|As Per Norms
|IRDAI Official Website
IRDAI Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
IRDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
IRDAI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per IRDAI official notification candidate should have completed ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS/ CFA, LLB, Graduation, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, MCA, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
|ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS/ CFA, Graduation
|BE/ B.Tech in EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ IT, MCA
|Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma
As per the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years , as on 10-05-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Descriptive Examination
How to apply for IRDAI Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IRDAI official website irdai.gov.in, Starts from 11-04-2023 to 10-May-2023
Steps to Apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IRDAI official website irdai.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IRDAI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-May-2023