ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2022: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata) has released a notification at isical.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Linked Person in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Oct-2022
ISI Kolkata Vacancy Details October 2022
|Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
|Project Linked Person
|Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
|Kolkata – West Bengal
|ISI Kolkata Official Website
ISI Kolkata Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ISI Kolkata official notification candidate should have completed ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science, M.Sc in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-10-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ISI Kolkata Recruitment (Project Linked Person) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ISI Kolkata official website isical.ac.in, Starts from 11-10-2022 to 31-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for ISI Kolkata Project Linked Person Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ISI Kolkata official website isical.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ISI Kolkata online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2022