JCI Recruitment 2022: Jute Corporation of India (JCI) has released a notification at jutecorp.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant, Junior Assistant in West Bengal – Bihar – Assam – Tripura – Odisha – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2022
JCI Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Jute Corporation of India (JCI)|
|Post Details||Accountant, Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.21500-115000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal – Bihar – Assam – Tripura – Odisha – Andhra Pradesh|
|JCI Official Website||jutecorp.in|
JCI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
JCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per JCI official notification candidate should have completed 12th, B.Com, Graduation, M.Com from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have M.Com with 5 Years experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts/ experience in handling cash and records.
- Candidate Should have B.Com with 7 Years experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account/ experience in handling cash and records.
- Candidate Should have Graduation with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English.
- Candidate Should have 3 Years experience in purchase/ sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting/ bailing/ storage/ transportation.
JCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Accountant||Rs. 28,600 – 1,15,000/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 21,500 – 86,500/-|
JCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Jute Corporation of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General/ EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years.
- General/ EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Online Exam, Documents Verification & Interview
How to apply for JCI Recruitment (Accountant, Junior Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at JCI official website jutecorp.in, Starts from 24-12-2021 to 13-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for JCI Accountant, Junior Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through JCI official website jutecorp.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Jute Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the JCI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2022