Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Recruitment 2022: Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector (Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector) has released a notification at jhargram.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Counsellor in Jhargram – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Dec-2022
Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Vacancy Details November 2022
|Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector (Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector)
|Rs. 13,500/- Per Month
|Jhargram – West Bengal
|Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Official Website
Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Psychology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Recruitment (Counsellor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Child Protection Unit, Treasury Building (Ground Floor), Office of the District Magistrate, Jhargram. on or before 12-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Counsellor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Dec-2022
Jhargram District Magistrate & Collector Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: jhargram.gov.in