Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment 2023: Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer (Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer) has released a notification at jhargram.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Asha Worker in Jhargram – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Jan-2023
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer (Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer)|
|Post Details||Asha Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jhargram – West Bengal|
|Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Official Website||jhargram.gov.in|
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)||3|
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment required eligibility details
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Masters Degree, MSW, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Asha Worker||As Per Norms|
|Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)||Graduation, Masters Degree in Social Science, Sociology, Social Anthropology, MSW, MBA|
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Asha Worker||As Per Norms|
|Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)||Rs. 15,000/-|
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Asha Worker||30 – 40|
|Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)||Max. 40|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
Based on Merit, Written Test, Interview
How to apply for Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment (Asha Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Concerned Block Development Officer on or before 31-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Asha Worker Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Jan-2023
Jhargram Sub Divisional Officer Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Vacancy Details for Asha Worker Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form for Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) Posts: Click Here
- Official Website: jhargram.gov.in