Kalyani University Recruitment 2021: University of Kalyani (Kalyani University) has released a notification at klyuniv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Nadia – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Dec-2021
Kalyani University Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||University of Kalyani (Kalyani University)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Nadia – West Bengal|
|Kalyani University Official Website||klyuniv.ac.in|
Kalyani University Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Kalyani University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Life Science with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have Experience in doing PCR and mammalian cell culture
- Project Duration: Three Years
No Application Fee.
Online/ Offline Interview
How to apply for Kalyani University Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Utpal Ghosh, Associate Professor, Dept. of Biochemistry & Biophysics, University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, W.B. Pin-741235, Email: [email protected] on or before 10-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for Kalyani University Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Kalyani University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Dec-2021
Kalyani University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: klyuniv.ac.in