MAKAIAS Recruitment 2021: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (MAKAIAS) has released a notification at makaias.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Fellow, Research Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Dec-2021
MAKAIAS Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (MAKAIAS)|
|Post Details||Senior Fellow, Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|MAKAIAS Official Website||makaias.gov.in|
MAKAIAS Recruitment required eligibility details
MAKAIAS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per MAKAIAS official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|MAKAIAS Senior Fellow||Ph.D|
|MAKAIAS Fellow||Post Graduation|
- Senior Fellow: 10 to 15 years experience in teaching in an Institution of repute/as a salaried fellow in a Research Institute or 10 to 15 years professional experience in a University/Research Institute / Print & Media Journalism, etc.
- Fellow: Minimum 5 years’ experience in teaching in an institution of repute / as a salaried Fellow in a Research Institute /5 years’ professional experience in a Research Institute /Universities / Print & Media Journalism etc.
MAKAIAS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|MAKAIAS Senior Fellow||Rs.50,000/-|
|MAKAIAS Fellow||Rs. 32,000/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
MAKAIAS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|MAKAIAS Senior Fellow||Max. 60 Years|
|MAKAIAS Fellow||Max. 40 Years|
|Research Assistant||Max. 30 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for MAKAIAS Recruitment (Senior Fellow, Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies, IB – 166, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 106 on or before 27-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for MAKAIAS Senior Fellow, Research Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the MAKAIAS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Dec-2021
MAKAIAS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: makaias.gov.in