Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Civil Aviation (Ministry of Civil Aviation) has released a notification at civilaviation.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Inspector, Young Professional in Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Secunderabad – Telangana. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Aug-2022
Ministry of Civil Aviation Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Civil Aviation (Ministry of Civil Aviation)|
|Post Details||Senior Inspector, Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh, Secunderabad – Telangana|
|Ministry of Civil Aviation Official Website||civilaviation.gov.in|
Ministry of Civil Aviation Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Private Secretary||4|
Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment required eligibility details
Ministry of Civil Aviation Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Civil Aviation official notification candidate should have completed CA/ CS/ ICWA, MBA in Finance, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Director||Masters Degree|
|Senior Private Secretary||As Per Norms|
|Young Professional||CA/ CS/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance|
Ministry of Civil Aviation Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Senior Private Secretary||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Senior Inspector||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Office Superintendent||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Young Professional||As Per Norms|
Ministry of Civil Aviation Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Civil Aviation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 05-08-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Director||Max. 56|
|Senior Private Secretary|
|Young Professional||Max. 35|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment (Senior Inspector, Young Professional) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the As Given in Below on or before 05-Aug-2022
Offline Address Details
Young Professional: Mr. S.N. Bharati Under Secretary to Government of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Room No. 52, ‘B’ Block, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003.
CCRS (Headquarter): O/o CCRS, DRM Office N.E. Campus, Ashok Marg, Lucknow 226001.
Central Circle, Mumbai: Churchgate STN. BLDG. Annex (2nd Floor), M.K. Road, Mumbai.
CMRS, New Delhi: O/o CMRS, Dhaula Kuan Metro Station, New Delhi-110010.
Eastern Circle, Kolkata: New Koilaghat BLDG. 14, Strand Road, (12th Floor) Kolkata 700001.
Northern Circle, New Delhi: CRIS Annex Complex, Near Safdarjung RLY. Station, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021.
North Eastern Circle, Lucknow: DRM/ Northern BLDG. 14, Strand Road, (12th Floor) Kolkata 700001.
South Central Circle, Secunderabad: Opp. Rail Nilayam, Sarojinidevi Road, Secunderabad 500071.
South Eastern Circle, Kolkata: New Koilaghat BLDG. 14, Strand Road, (12th Floor) Kolkata 700001.
Western Circle, Mumbai: Churchgate STN. BLDG. Annex (2nd Floor), Maharshikarve Road, Mumbai 400020.
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Civil Aviation Senior Inspector, Young Professional Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of Civil Aviation recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Aug-2022
Ministry of Civil Aviation Last Dates Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Assistant Director||5th August 2022|
|Senior Private Secretary|
|Young Professional||20th June 2022|