Ministry of Culture Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Culture (Ministry of Culture) has released a notification at ansi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Library & Information Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Dec-2023
Ministry of Culture Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Ministry of Culture (Ministry of Culture)|
|Post Details||Library & Information Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Ministry of Culture Official Website||ansi.gov.in|
Ministry of Culture Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of Culture official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Culture recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-Sep-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of Culture Recruitment (Library & Information Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Anthropological Survey of India, Government of India, Ministry of Culture, E.N.- 7-9, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 on or before 30-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Culture Library & Information Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Ministry of Culture recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Dec-2023
Ministry of Culture Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ansi.gov.in