Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022: Ministry of External Affairs (Ministry of External Affairs) has released a notification at mea.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Aug-2022
Ministry of External Affairs Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Post Details||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Ministry of External Affairs Official Website||mea.gov.in|
Ministry of External Affairs Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Deputy Passport Officer||23|
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per Ministry of External Affairs official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Ministry of External Affairs Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Passport Officer||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Deputy Passport Officer||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Ministry of External Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment (Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Tilak Marg, New Delhi- 110001 on or before 06-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Ministry of External Affairs Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Ministry of External Affairs recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-Aug-2022
Ministry of External Affairs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mea.gov.in