NCLT Recruitment 2021: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 30-Jun-2021
NCLT Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification: As per NCLT official notification candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized board or University.
NCLT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
- Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 on or before 30-June-2021
Steps to Apply for NCLT Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-June-2021
NCLT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form Pdf for Assistant Registrar: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form Pdf for Deputy Registrar: Click Here
- Official Website: nclt.gov.in