NCLT Recruitment 2023: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh, Guwahati – Assam, Ahmedabad – Gujarat. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Mar-2023
NCLT Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||Rs.47600-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh, Guwahati – Assam, Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCLT Recruitment required eligibility details
NCLT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCLT official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Registrar||As Per North|
NCLT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Joint Registrar||Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 47,600 – 1,15,100/-|
Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 09-Mar-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, NCLT National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 on or before 10-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for NCLT Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Mar-2023
NCLT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nclt.gov.in