NCRB Recruitment 2021: National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has released a notification at ncrb.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Nov-2021
NCRB Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)|
|Post Details||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi, Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NCRB Official Website||ncrb.gov.in|
NCRB Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCRB official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the National Crime Records Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCRB Recruitment (Assistant Sub-Inspector) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037 on or before 08-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for NCRB Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCRB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Nov-2021
NCRB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: ncrb.gov.in