NCSM Recruitment 2023: National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) has released a notification at ncsm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Trainee in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Dec-2023
NCSM Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 – 16,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|NCSM Official Website||ncsm.gov.in|
NCSM Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
NCSM Recruitment required eligibility details
NCSM Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NCSM official notification candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Computer Science||Diploma in Computer Science|
NCSM Salary Details
|Trade Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Computer Science||Rs. 16,500/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for NCSM Recruitment (Trainee) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the National Council of Science Museums, Block -GN, Sector-V, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700091 on or before 04-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for NCSM Trainee Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCSM recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Dec-2023