NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification at nhai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Nov-2021
NHAI Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Details||Deputy Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 1,77500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NHAI Official Website||nhai.gov.in|
NHAI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||73|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||17|
NHAI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NHAI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||Bachelor in Commerce or CA or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business Administration (Finance)|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
- Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include atleast prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following Double Entry Accounting System.
NHAI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||Rs. 56, 100 -1, 77,500/-|
NHAI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Highways Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||Max. 30 Years|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||Max. 35 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Persons with disabilities (including women), SC/ST: 15 Years
- Persons with disabilities (including women), OBC : 13 Years
- Persons with disabilities (including women), General: 10 Years.
- General/ OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
CBT & Interview
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment (Deputy Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHAI official website nhai.gov.in, Starts from 30-10-2021 to 29-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NHAI official website nhai.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Highways Authority of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHAI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Nov-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 30-11-2021
- Correction in Particulars of the Online Application Form: 02nd & 3rd December 2021
NHAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf for Deputy Manager (F&A): Click Here
- Official Notification pdf for Deputy Manager (Tech): Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nhai.gov.in